XTERRA Fitness RSX1500 Recumbent Stepper
The XTERRA Fitness® RSX1500 is the perfect solution for those wanting a low-impact, full-body workout, while performing a functional movement with minimal stress on lower body joints. The walk-through frame design, comfortable seating, smooth friction-free magnetic drive system, and large blue backlit LCD display all contribute to an exceptional workout experience. The RSX1500 Seated Stepper is perfect for anyone regardless of age or ability.
- Low impact movement for knees, ankles, and hips in a semi-recumbent position
- Features a 13” step range
- Numbered adjustable position handles with articulating hand grips (rotates 360 degrees)
- Large padded seat with cool mesh-back for maximum comfort
- Foot pedals with easy-adjust ratcheting strap
- Smooth belt drive with 22lb flywheel and 24 levels of resistance
- 5” x 2.5” Blue and yellow backlit LCD
- 25 programs for maximum variety
- Seat handlebar mounted pulse grips
- Maximum user capacity: 300 lbs.
- Warranty: Lifetime Frame & Brake; 3 Years Parts; 1 Year In-Home Labor
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : XTERRA Fitness
- Web ID: 17NVJURSX1500RCMBMSC
- SKU: 18831374
Best Fitness Trackers & Watches
Discover the perfect fitness tracker to complement your activity level.
Sports Bra Fit and Care Guide
Discover how to find the right fit and help extend the lifespan of your sports bras with these tips and tricks.
Why You Should Get Your Putter Fit
PGA Pro Shanon Hoyt explains why getting your putter fitted can make a huge difference on the green.
Couch Workout: Eight Exercises to Do on the Couch
Find out how to get fit at home with the best couch workouts and fitness tips for at-home workouts.
Ski and Snowboard Helmet Application: Proper Fit is Everything
Make sure your ski or snowboard helmet isn’t too tight or too loose before taking on the slopes.
Understanding How to Size Your Compound Hunting Bow
Use these Pro Tips to help you find that perfect fit.
How to Steer a Kayak
Directing your kayak using a paddle is a fundamental skill. Explore the great outdoors with these beginner kayaking tips.