XXIO Women's 12 Fairway Wood
As a retailer, we set our own prices independently, but some manufacturers restrict how we may communicate those prices. In some cases the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until the item is in your cart.
- ActivWing Technology
- High Strength HT1770M Steel Cup Face
- Weight Plus & Dual Speed Technologies
XXIO WOMEN’S 12 FAIRWAY WOOD
- ActivWing technology stabilizes the club head by altering aerodynamic forces at work in the downswing to generate lift and guide the club to its optimal impact angle for maximum speed and distance
- Four alternating layers of stiff and flexible zones enhance overall COR
- Larger and thinner, High Strength HT1770M Steel Cup Face increases ball speed and distance
- Lightweight Crown repositions mass and lowers the Center of Gravity for increased MOI and forgiveness
- Weight Plus Technology positions mass under the grip, behind your hands to help make your downswing more consistent
- Dual Speed Technology generated by a heavier clubhead and lightweight shaft work together to increase ball and swing speeds at the same time
- Floating Weight Pad Cannon Sole optimizes launch while allowing space for improved face flex especially for low-face shots
- Stepped Crown shape promotes face flex while lowering CoG
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : 10321127
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : XXIO Golf
- Web ID: 21HEHWXX12FRWYLRHFWY
|Model||Loft||Lie||Head Weight||Volume||Length||Swing Weight|
Learn About Fairway Woods
Need to add some distance to your game? Fairway woods can be the right addition to your bag.
12 Beginner Yoga Poses
New to the studio? Learn what to expect at your first yoga class with this Pro Tips guide.
Buying A Hybrid Club
Combining elements of fairway woods and irons, hybrid clubs are designed for distance, control and accuracy. Learn more with these Pro Tips.
Womens Lacrosse Checklist
Gear up for game day and be sure to have all the LAX essentials with this women's lacrosse checklist.
Womens Gym Bag Essentials
Learn what to pack in your gym bag with this Pro Tips guide to must-have gym gear.
Mens vs. Womens Lacrosse Differences
There are some serious differences between men's and women's lacrosse. Learn more about them.
How to Get the Most out of Your Wood Bat
Learn the best ways to grip, swing and care for your wood bat.