Yak Gear Anglers Basic Kayak Crate
DESIGN AND DETAILS:
- The YakGear Black Milk Crate comes with the YakGear logo in standard 13" x 13" milk crate size fitting most kayak tank wells or decks
- A simple solution to a lack of storage space
- The crates are honeycomb design to allow customization with all YakGear crate rigging accessories, including the BuildACrate Series of accessories
- Easily store 3 or 4 tackle boxes and a small cooler bag, to make your time on the water easier and more organized
- 1 x BuildACrate Double Rod Holder
- 1 x YakGear Accessory Pouch
- 1 x 1.5 Pound Grapnel Anchor Kit
- 2 x Utility Leashes for paddles and poles
- 1 x Stand size heavy Milk Crate
- Country of Origin : Imported
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Yak-Gear
- Web ID: 20YGRUNGLRCRTKTBSFMA
- SKU: 21541660
Kayak Paddling Basics
Are you going kayaking for the first time? Learn how to hold your paddle and execute basic paddle strokes with these tips.
The Year's Best Fishing Kayaks
Find the best fishing kayak for your next trip with this angler-approved list of the year’s top picks.
The Basics of Mens Lacrosse Protective Gear
Learn the basics of the protective equipment you need to suit up for this fast-paced, high-impact game.
The Basics of Choosing Baseball Catcher's Gear
A catcher is one of the most important positions in baseball. Make sure you have the right gear that’s both protective and comfortable so you can excel behind the plate.
Kayak Balancing Techniques
Fewer things can spoil your fun on a kayak excursion like ending up in the water. Here are some basic balancing tips to keep in mind next time you’re kayaking.
Softball Buying Guide: Basics of Choosing Catchers Gear
Make sure you’re properly protected with the right catcher’s gear this softball season.
How to Pack Your Fishing Kayak
Discover the essential gear needed and how to outfit your kayak for a successful fishing trip.