YakAttack MightyMount XL 6” Track
For use with all YakAttack track mounted accessories, the YakAttack MightyMount XL offers a larger, durable design that’s still made for harsh, marine environments. This XL track is easy to position for your specific paddle sport accessory, while the textured construction makes for a sufficient grip.
- XL design
- Includes #10 stainless steel self-threading screws
- Made for longer footprint areas
- Compatible with all YakAttack track mounted accessories
- For use with t-bolt accessories
- Functions similar to an injection molded mount
- Easy installation with screws, nuts, self-threading screws or tri-fold rivets
- Positions easily with one twist; multiple twists required for removal
- Textured upper surface for sufficient grip
- Durable design for use in harsh, marine environments
- Made with premium materials
- Dimensions: 1.75” W x 6” L
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : MMXL-06
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : YakAttack
- Web ID: 18YATUMGHTYMNTXL6PAS
- SKU: 18900443
Baseball Pitching Tips: The Importance of Pitch Counts
Keeping track of the pitch count can help the durability of your arm.
Softball Outfielder Tips: How to Catch a Fly Ball
Find out how to properly track, catch and secure a pop fly with these quick softball tips.
What to Expect In Your Child's First Gymnastics Classes
Gymnastics is a fun, dynamic sport that lets kids feed their inner circus performer, daredevil or Olympian dream. Pro Tips highlights 6 key things to know when beginning gymnastics.
Defensive Line Tips: Defensive Tackle Reads
As the first line of defense, you need to be able to read the opponent’s offensive blocking schemes and throw them off track.
Signature Soccer Moves: How to do a Rainbow Kick
Dazzle and deceive on the pitch with the advanced rainbow soccer trick.
How to Pack Your Car for a Snowboarding Trip
Make the most of your cargo space as you prepare for your trek up the mountain this winter. With these tips and tricks, the only thing you’ll leave behind is your worries.
Basketball Coaching Tips for Your First Practice
The first impression you make on your players is critical to your team’s success. To help make sure your year is a slam dunk, start off on the right track with these coaching tips.