YETI 30 oz. Rambler Tumbler with MagSlider Lid
- Stainless-steel construction
- Double-wall vacuum insulation
- MagSlider Lid
- Puncture-resistant and rust-resistant
Now with the addition of the MagSlider™ Lid, the YETI Rambler® Tumbler is better than ever! Featuring 18/8 reinforced stainless steel, DuraCoat™ Color Technology, and a magnetic slider, the 30 oz. Rambler® Tumbler offers increased ruggedness, durability, and easy use. The MagSlider™ Lid slides smoothly back and forth, and protects from splashes whether driving on bumpy back roads or hitting some waves on the water.
- DuraCoat™ Color Technology is built to last with no chipping, fading or cracking
- 18/8 Kitchen-grade stainless steel construction for extreme durability
- Double-wall vacuum insulation keeps your beverage hot or cold
- No Sweat™ Design keeps your hands and cup dry
- MagSlider™ Lid uses magnets for easy opening and closing, and keeps your beverage cold/warm longer
- Fits comfortably in your car, boat or truck cup holder
- Puncture-resistant and rust-resistant for lasting use
- Lid has a crystal clear and shatterproof design
- MagSlider™ magnets pop off for easy cleaning
- Rambler 30 and MagSlider™ Lid are both dishwasher safe
- Compatible with YETI beverage holder
- Note: This product is not intended to be leakproof and will not prevent spills
- Capacity: 30 oz.
- Height: 7.875”
- Mouth width: 4”
- Base width: 2.75”
- Weight: 16 oz.
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : 21070070017
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : YETI
- Web ID: 17YETARMBLR30WMGSODR
|Features (BPA, Widemouth)||BPA Free|
|Drink Type||Rambler® Drinkware|
|Cap Type||MagSlider™ Lid|
|Material (Stainless, Tritan, Titanium)||Stainless Steel|
Ways to Customize Your Wood Bat
Personalized baseball bats can add serious style to your swing. Give your lumber a custom touch with these Pro Tips.
How to Buy Mid- and Lower-Body Football Pads
Football is a full-contact sport. Make sure you’re ready this season with girdles, rib protectors and pads for your pants.
Tips for Dealing with Slumps in Softball with Amanda â Chiddyâ Chidester
In a rut at the plate? Dig yourself out and regain confidence with these Pro Tips from the softball professional.
How to Tie a Texas Rig
Learn how to rig this common yet effective presentation for soft plastic bass fishing lures.
How To Pitch With More Power
Watch and learn as Jennie Finch demonstrates the three keys to pitching with more power.
Lacrosse Drills: Practicing with a Rebounder
Practice these lacrosse shooting drills with your teammates or on your own to help develop your fundamental ball skills.
Rapid-Fire Questions with Rory McIlroy
You’ve seen him on the course. Now get to the know the professional golfer a little more with this interview.