YETI Tundra 65 Cooler
- Fits 77 cans (only)
- Fits 58 lbs of ice (only)
- Comes with one dry goods basket
- Bear Proof design
The YETI Tundra 65 is just as adept at keeping your catches cold in the field as it is storing the drinks and food for your backyard barbecue, this ice chest is plenty roomy, holding a limit of redfish or your prized brisket.
- Outside Dimensions: 30.8 in. L x 17.3 in. W x 16 in. H
- Inside Dimensions: 23.3 in. L x 10.7 in. W x 11.3 in. H
- Empty Weight: 30.3 lbs.
- Fits 77 cans (only)
- Fits 58 lbs. of ice (only)
- PermaFrost™ Insulation is pressure-injected commercial-grade polyurethane foam that delivers ultimate ice retention
- Rotomolded construction is extremely durable and strong
- FatWall™ design has extra-thick walls that hold up to 2 inches of insulation
- ColdLock™ Gasket blocks out heat and seals in the cold
- T-Rex™ Lid Latches are heavy-duty rubber with patented technology for top security and durability
- InterLock™ Lid System provides a tight barrier against the heat
- DoubleHaul™ Handles are made of military-grade polyester rope
- AnchorPoint™ Tie-Down Slots make it convenient for mounting cooler to your vehicle, boat, or trailer
- NeverFail™ Hinge System has 2 hinge pins and an interlocking design to prevent breakage
- LipGrip™ handles allow easy carrying
- Vortex™ Drain System screws in for a leak-proof design and allows for easy draining
- BearFoot™ Non-Slip Feet reduce slippage and cooler movement
- Dry ice compatible
- Includes one dry goods basket
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : YT65
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : YETI
- Web ID: 15YETUTNDR65XXXXXODR
|External Dimensions||30.8" L x 17.3" W x 16.0" H|
|Internal Dimensions||23.3" L x 10.7" W x 11.3" H|
|Empty Weight||30.3 lb|
|Can Capacity||77 Cans|
|Quart Capacity||56 qt|
|Insulation Type||Thick walls|
|Soft or hard cooler||Hard|
What to Look for in a Cooler
There's more to coolers than what meets the eye. Discover the features to look for so your food and drink essentials stay cool.
Best Coolers of the Year
Learn more about the best coolers of the year with the top picks for hard coolers, soft coolers and electric coolers from ProTips.
Soccer 101: Fundamentals of Corner Kicks
While it is a basic part of soccer, a powerful, well-executed corner kick can be a critical part of a team’s attack. Let Pro Tips show you how.
How to Tie a Texas Rig
Learn how to rig this common yet effective presentation for soft plastic bass fishing lures.
Five Ways to Prepare for a Color Fun Run
Participating in your first 5K fun run can prompt questions about how to prepare and what to expect.
How to Tie a Carolina Rig
Cover the open water and land your next trophy bass by rigging a proper Carolina rig this fishing season.