YETI V Series Stainless Steel Hard Cooler
- Stainless steel hard cooler
- Vacuum insulated panels
- Durable latches and hinges
- Fits 96 cans (only)
- Fits 64 lbs. of ice (only)
- Outside Dimensions: 24.8"W x 16.7"D x 17.4"H
- Inside: 19.5"W x 12.0"D x 14.0"H
- Empty weight:34.4 lbs
- Capacity: Holds 96 cans (only) or 64 lbs. of ice (only)
- Stainless steel body design to protect against wear and tear
- Stainless steel latch loop that is designed to be durable and easy to use
- Cast aluminum hinges that are built to last
- Deep seal drain plug made to be leakproof and quick to use
- Vacuum insulated panels on all sides, including the lid
- Uses the same cold holder power in the Rambler® drinkware
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : YETIVCOOLER
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : YETI
- Web ID: 20YETUVSRSCLRXXXXREC
- SKU: 20955094
|External Dimensions||24.8"W x 16.7"D x 17.4"H|
|Internal Dimensions||19.5"W x 12.0"D x 14.0"H|
|Empty Weight||34.4 lbs|
|Can Capacity||96 cans or 64 lbs. of ice (only)|
|Insulation Type||Vacuum insulated panels on all sides|
|Closure Type||Stainless steel latch loop | Cast aluminum hinges|
|Cooler Type||Hard cooler|
|Activity||Camping | Fishing|
|Construction||Stainless steel body design|
|Draining||Deep seal drain plug|
|Compatibility||Uses the same cold holder power in the Rambler® drinkware|
Best Coolers of the Year
Learn more about the best coolers of the year with the top picks for hard coolers, soft coolers and electric coolers from ProTips.
Basketball Drills: The Rip Series
Work on beating the defender off the dribble with this high-octane drill.
The Fundamentals of the Basketball V-Cut
This basketball move is one of the more common cuts. The V-Cut can help players get open for a pass.
Partner Workout: Five Exercises to Do With a Partner
Grab a buddy and take on this high-intensity partner series!
What to Look for in a Cooler
There's more to coolers than what meets the eye. Discover the features to look for so your food and drink essentials stay cool.
How to Steer a Kayak
Directing your kayak using a paddle is a fundamental skill. Explore the great outdoors with these beginner kayaking tips.