YETI Yonder 1.5L / 50 oz. Water Bottle
- Made from 50% recycled plastic
- Lightweight and shatter resistant
- 100% leakproof cap
- Dishwasher safe
The YETI Yonder™ 1.5L / 50 oz. Water Bottle was strategically engineered to be both lightweight and shatter resistant, allowing you to bring your most important resource to new heights while keeping your pack light. Yonder™ Bottles feature a BPA-free material with 50% recycled content, and the 100% leakproof Yonder™ Cap features the intuitive two part system for easy chugging. Spin the top off when you need a drink from the controlled spout, twist off the bottom when you’re ready to refill or wash it. Please note: Do not use this Yonder™ Bottle and Cap with hot, or carbonated beverages or use as storage for food or perishables. 50% recycled content excludes Yonder™ Cap.
- Non-insulated plastic design for a lightweight build
- Strategically engineered to be both lightweight and shatter resistant
- Yonder™ cap is 100% leakproof and provides quick sips through the spout or opens up wide for refills and washing
- Lightweight bottle clips on for easy travel
- Constructed with durable and safe BPA-free material
- Dishwasher safe for efficient cleaning
- Made of durable and safe BPA-free material featuring 50% recycled content (50% recycled content Excludes Yonder™ Cap)
- Please note: Do not use this Yonder® Bottle and Cap with hot, or carbonated beverages or use as storage for food or perishables
- Please note: The Yonder® Bottle may produce condensation
- Capacity: 1.5L / 50 oz.
- Height: 12.5 in.
- Width: 4 in.
- Weight: .74 lbs.
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : YYONDER1.5L
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : YETI
- Web ID: 23YETU15LYTYNDRWTHYD
|Capacity:||1.5L / 50 oz.|
Lacrosse Draw Control: Winning Ground Balls and Loose Balls
Learn how to be in the best position to grab the ball in these 50/50 situations with this drill.
9 Infuser Water Bottle Recipes
Say goodbye to boring water forever with these flavorful recipes for your infuser water bottle.
The Best Water Bottle for Your Sport or Activity
In the market for a new water bottle? Learn how to choose a water bottle with this Pro Tips guide.
Baseball Infielder Tips: Fielding a Slow Ground Ball with Your Glove
Making the play on a “slow-roller” progression part 1.
Basketball 101: Common Defensive Strategies
Man-to-Man. 2-3. 1-3-1. Full-court press. There are a variety of defensive strategies available for teams to implement on the court. Learn the most common defensive schemes with help from these Pro Tips.
How to Tie a Texas Rig
Learn how to rig this common yet effective presentation for soft plastic bass fishing lures.