Z-Man Project Z Chatterbait Bladed Swim Jig
A prime target for predators, the Project Z™ ChatterBait® Bladed Swim Jig features a Z-Tie™ double umbrella EZ Skirt® for a full profile, multi-step skirt-matched paint and realistic 3D eyes. In addition, it has a stainless hex-shaped ChatterBlade® with super-strong quick clip and hardened stainless wireform blade attachment molded into head. An enlarged collar and double-keeper barbs ensure secure rigging with the Z-Man® Project Z Chatterbait Bladed Swim Jig.
- Stainless hex-shaped ChatterBlade® with super-strong quick clip
- Hardened stainless wireform blade attachment molded into head
- Z-Tie™ double umbrella EZ Skirt® for a full profile
- Enlarged jighead collar eliminates skirt slippage
- Super-sharp, double-keeper jighead barbs secure plastic baits
- Chemically-sharpened, heavy-duty Mustad® UltraPoint® black nickel point
- Multi-step, skirt-matched paint
- Realistic 3D eyes
- Country of Origin : United States of America
- Style : ZMCBPZ
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Z-Man
- Web ID: 18ZMAUCHTTRPRJZ12LUR
Defensive Back Tips: Man-to-Man Pass Coverage
Learn how to cover a receiver one-on-one and read his next move on short and long routes.
Swimming Training Aids: Swim Tempo Trainers
Tempo trainers – sometimes referred to as “wetronomes” – might be one of the smallest swim training aids, but they can make a big impact on your stroke technique.
How to Choose the Right Swim Paddle
Swimming hand paddles can help you develop strength and improve your stroke technique. Learn how to choose the right swim paddle for you with this Pro Tips guide.
Bruce Mitchell's Top Three Griddle Meals
The “Alligator Man” Bruce Mitchell shares three of his favorite flat top griddle recipes.
How to Choose the Right Jig Head Style for Bass Fishing
Don’t get stuck in the weeds and miss your chance to reel in a big one. This bass season, check out these Pro Tips to help you pick the perfect setup to handle any situation.
What is Kinesiology Tape?
Many athletes turn to kinesiology tape to combat common aches and pains from the playing field. Learn more about the product and how to use it.
Basketball 101: Common Defensive Strategies
Man-to-Man. 2-3. 1-3-1. Full-court press. There are a variety of defensive strategies available for teams to implement on the court. Learn the most common defensive schemes with help from these Pro Tips.