Learn More About Adult Bicycles
Find the men or women's bike that's right for you. Whether you're cruising down city streets or taking on the roughest mountain terrain, choose an adult bicycle that matches your needs as a cyclist. Gain the right level of traction, comfort and feel on your course.
Select a bike model engineered for performance:
- Mountain bikes are designed to handle rough terrain encountered on unpaved trails and off-road adventures. These bikes are built with sturdy frames and high clearance that enables them to overcome mud, rocks and debris encountered on the trail.
- Hybrid bikes are best for casual road riding or cruising along smooth dirt trails. Hybrids are an excellent utility bike.
- Comfort bikes are designed for recreational riders on paved trails and smoother surfaces.
- Cruiser bikes are designed for style. Leisure riders love biking neighborhood streets or the community park on a cruiser designed with vintage-inspired features, fun colors and an eye-catching design.
- Road bikes are best for riding on pavement. These bikes are a great match for commuters, fitness riders and long-distance athletes.
- BMX bikes are designed to perform tricks and jumps on the track or at the park.
- Folding bikes take more of a minimalist approach and are great for saving storage space. Riders sit in a comfortable, upright position and can fold up the bike to store indoors.