Basketball Shoes for Men
Learn More About Basketball Shoes for Men
Featured Basketball Shoes for Men
- LeBron James Shoes
- Kyrie Irving Shoes
- Kevin Durant Shoes
- Paul George Shoes
- Kobe Bryant Shoes
- Stephen Curry Shoes
Don’t miss the latest sneaker releases at DICK’S Sporting Goods. Some styles go fast, so check back often to see what’s coming up.
Dominate the Court With Men’s Basketball Shoes
From the first tip-off to the final second on the clock, make this season count with the best basketball shoes for men from DICK’S Sporting Goods.
The newest generation of men’s basketball shoes is optimized for the rigors of your game. Move fluidly on the hardwood with lightweight constructions and specialized outsoles that support the game’s multidirectional movements. Look for men’s basketball shoes with performance-ready details like lockdown support, breathable mesh uppers, advanced lacing systems and more.
Show off your personal style on and off the court with standout designs and statement-making color combos. Choose from low-, mid- and high-top styles in a range of sizes. Get the newest basketball shoes for men from top brands, including:
- Men’s Nike® Basketball Shoes
- Under Armour® Basketball Shoes for Men
- Men’s Jordan® Basketball Shoes
- Men’s adidas® Basketball Shoes
If you find a lower price on men’s basketball shoes somewhere else, we’ll match it with our Best Price Guarantee.
What to Look for in Basketball Shoes for Men
Men’s basketball sneakers and shoes should be built for a light, responsive ride on the court. Look for the following details that can make a difference in your game:
- Foam collars and padded tongues help protect and secure the foot during play.
- High-abrasion mesh in the upper allows natural airflow to help keep you comfortable and fresh as you take on the competition.
- Dynamic lacing systems lock in your foot for exceptional stability.
- Solid rubber outsoles with classic herringbone patterns help keep you in control.
- Light midsole cushioning helps absorb shock.
Think about your playing style when choosing a pair of men’s basketball shoes. Aggressive power players need a shoe with maximum stability and cushion. Look for firm midsole cushioning and padded, high-top basketball shoes. Speed players should opt for a lightweight shoe with flexibility. Low-top basketball shoes with flexible outsole grooves perform well for these players. All-around players need a versatile shoe that delivers moderate support and cushion.