Holiday Bike Deals & More
'Tis the season to save on a new bike from DICK'S Sporting Goods. Whether you're wrapping a kid's bike for Christmas morning or treating yourself, DICK'S has you covered. Get great holiday deals on bikes from the brands you trust. If you find a better price on a bike from another qualifying retailer, we'll match it with our Best Price Guarantee.
Looking for more savings? Check out our full selection of 2019 holiday deals.
Bikes for the Whole Family
Discover the right bike for your journey at DICK'S Sporting Goods and make sure to check out our selection of bikes for kids.
From versatile hybrids to ultra-rugged mountain bikes, you can maximize your ride with a bike that's designed for your unique journey. Get in the saddle today with performance frames, wheels and features. Before you begin, think about where and how you will ride:
- Mountain Bikes are designed to handle rough terrain encountered on unpaved trails and off-road adventures. These bikes are built with sturdy frames and high clearance that enables them to overcome mud, rocks and debris encountered on the trail. They come with upright handlebars for easy handling and wide tires for ample shock absorption.
- Road Bikes are best for riding on pavement. These bikes are a great match for commuters, fitness riders and long-distance athletes. They are designed with narrow, high-pressured tires that provide a smooth ride, as well as a lighter frame and higher seating position.
- Hybrid Bikes are best for casual road riding or cruising along smooth dirt trails. Hybrids are an excellent utility bike. They possess the lightweight frame of a road bike with the wide tires and high clearance of a mountain bike.
- Cruiser Bikes are designed for style. Leisure riders love biking neighborhood streets or the community park on a cruiser designed with vintage-inspired features, fun colors and an eye-catching design.
- BMX Bikes should be able to take on any surface—from city sidewalks to rough off-road terrain. Ensure your bike can hold up to the stress of ramp riding and dirt jumping alike.
Experienced cyclists know it doesn’t end with the right bike—you’ll need accessories, repair kits, extra tires and more to make your journey complete. Shop the full collection of bike gear for more.
Keep your bike in excellent condition with DICK’S in-store bike services, including bike maintenance, tune-ups, repairs and installations. Plus, free bike assembly is available for any bicycle purchased in store or online with proof of purchase.