Boys' Winter Coats & Jackets
Learn More About Boys' Winter Coats & Jackets
Keep Them Warm & Protected with Boys' Winter Coats
Bundle them up for any adventure with performance boys' winter jackets.
Whether he's carving up backcountry or hurling snowballs in the backyard, the right boys' parka keeps him warm and protected when it counts most. Plus, the latest coats for boys are crafted for a variety of climates, conditions and activities, so he's sure to stay comfortable in the great outdoors.
Boys' raincoats offer supreme weatherized protection while boys' fleece jackets and three-in-one system jackets are ultra-durable for the changing seasons. Boys insulated jackets ensure thermal protection in extreme temperatures.
How to Choose Boys' Winter Jackets
While many boys’ winter coats offer wind and waterproof technologies, you can also outfit him with powder skirts, zippered pockets and removable hoods. When shopping for a boys’ jacket, you should consider the activity and climate he’ll be facing:
- A waterproof exterior blocks out the elements, while a wicking inner liner helps move moisture away from his skin, keeping him dry and comfortable as he plays.
- A fleece jacket is a cozy option on a cool fall day, but also works well as a mid-layer under an insulated coat in frigid conditions. Boys’ vests also make for a great mid-layer.
- Zip-in compatible coats offer versatility in various climates, allowing him to remove and add layers when needed.
- Soft shell jackets provide protection in wet weather and slide easily over layers.
- If you live in a very cold climate, look to our wide variety of boys' puffer coats and insulated jackets. From 3-in-1 systems to reversible and down, these coats seal in heat and are also generally water resistant or waterproof.
- Heading out on a family hike? Look for a jacket that’s easily compressible. These garments provide optimal warmth but can be easily folded or packed before hitting the trail.
- For maximum weather protection, choose a jacket that is completely waterproof with sealed seams. Some boys’ insulated jackets even come with temperature ratings or guidelines.
- The warming factor of a boys’ down jacket is denoted in by the “fill power.” The higher the fill number, the warmer the jacket.