Learn More About Brooks Shoes
Top-Selling Brooks® Running Shoes
Check out some of the best Brooks running shoes:
- Brooks Women’s Ghost 10 Running Shoes
- Brooks Men’s Ghost 10 Running Shoes
- Brooks Women’s Adrenaline GTS 18 Running Shoes
- Brooks Men’s Adrenaline GTS 18 Running Shoes
- Brooks Men’s Adrenaline GTS 17 Running Shoes
- Brooks Women’s Revel Running Shoes
If you find a lower price on Brooks running shoes somewhere else, we’ll match it with DICK’S Best Price Guarantee.
Run Happy with Brooks Shoes
Whatever your running style, there’s a Brooks shoe that’s right for you at DICK’S Sporting Goods.
Brooks running shoes offer incredible comfort and mobility combined with high-quality support, making them the go-to shoes for many beginner, intermediate and advanced runners. Shop men’s Brooks running shoes and Brooks running shoes for women in a range of colors—from classic to bold and neon details to fun patterns.
Look for a Brooks running shoe that is geared for your gait and running style. Choose Brooks shoes designed for wide, regular or narrow feet for a contoured fit, and styles with superior cushioning or a lightweight build for minimal interference between the runner and pavement.
Shop these popular Brooks running shoes:
Learn More About Brooks Running Shoes
Your Brooks running shoe should match your needs as an athlete.
Consider the movement of your foot when running. Runners seeking to counterbalance an inward or outward roll of the foot need shoes that provide support for their foot type.
Maximize your run with Brooks shoes that are in sync with your gait and your course.
- Neutral Brooks Shoes: Help maintain your natural gait with an increased level of shock absorption along your course.
- Stability Brooks Shoes: Optimal for runners who experience a moderate inward roll of the foot. These shoes offer added midsole cushioning and support that curb the arch’s tendency to collapse.
- Motion-Control Brooks Shoes: Maximum stability designed to prevent an exaggerated inward roll of the foot.
Not sure what type of running shoe you need? Visit one of our stores that offers free gait analysis or check out the DICK’S Pro Tips article How to Buy Running Shoes for more information.
- Brooks Road-Running Shoes: Light, flexible and designed for paved or packed surfaces. Look for footwear that will provide cushioning and support during repetitive motions.
- Brooks Trail-Running Shoes: Designed for off-road runners who need additional support and traction. Look for abrasion-resistant materials that will stand up to rough terrain.
The details in Brooks running shoes make a difference. Moisture-managing mesh paneling in your Brooks shoe liner helps keep you fresh and dry as you log miles. Flex grooves along the shoe’s outsole provide flexibility for effortless movement. Groundbreaking Brooks DNA cushion technology provides runners with environmentally friendly impact protection that adjusts to your pace and stride.