Callaway irons continue to be among the most trusted in the game. Made with the highest quality materials and infused with the latest technology, Callaway irons inspire confidence to attack the pin from any lie.
Whether you’re a scratch golfer or a beginner looking to improve, there is a set of Callaway irons for you. Learn more about the top-selling Callaway irons for every skill level.
For Low Handicappers
- Epic Pro: This high performance players iron features an Exo-Cage clubhead construction with Energy Lensing, which raises the COR to the legal limit for efficient energy transfer. Next-gen Internal Standing Wave technology utilizes Metal-Injection Molded (MIM) tungsten to optimize CG and trajectory.
- Rogue Pro: Rogue Pro irons feature Elastic-Urethane Microspheres — a proprietary material that maintains crisp sound and soft feel without compromising COR or ball speed. You get the distance you want without sacrificing Tour-level sound and feel.
For Low-To-Mid Handicappers
- Epic (Standard): The incredibly light, stiff body combines with a flexible face to promote maximum distance. Each iron features an internal weight made of tungsten and steel, optimizing the center of gravity to help you launch the ball.
- Rogue (Standard): A substantially sized head with medium topline, medium sole width and progressive offset maximizes performance. 360 Face Cup Technology combines with VFT to dramatically expand the sweet spot for explosive distance.
- Rogue X: Compared to the standard Rogue and Rogue Pro, Rogue X irons are lighter in weight, with larger clubheads, longer lengths and stronger lofts. The wider sole creates a low, deep CG to promote high launch and long carry.
For Mid-To-High Handicappers
- Big Bertha OS: Tungsten-loaded Standing Wave technology combines with Progressive Center of Gravity technology to help higher handicappers get the ball airborne.