Callaway Rogue Drivers
Learn More About Callaway Rogue Drivers
Callaway Rogue Driver
Quench your thirst for ball speed and forgiveness with the Callaway Rogue Driver. Designed to achieve the Jailbreak Effect – elevated ball speed and distance – the Rogue combines lighter Jailbreak bars behind the face and X-Face VFT Technology for energy transfer into the ball. A proprietary Triaxial Carbon Crown pairs with the Boeing Aero Package to optimize weight placement and streamline club head aerodynamics through the swing.
- Fixed weight in the back of the head promotes higher launch and increased MOI for greater forgiveness and playability
- New, hourglass-shaped Jailbreak titanium bars behind the face are 25% lighter than previous model
- Boeing and Callaway partnered to improve Speed Step by redefining leading edge geometry for next-gen aerodynamics
- Triaxial Carbon Composite Crown redistributes weight to perimeter for increased MOI and forgiveness
Callaway Rogue Sub Zero Driver
Lower spin and elevate performance with the Callaway Rogue Sub Zero Driver. Interchangeable weights on the back and front of the sole enable customized spin and launch.
- Two interchangeable weights (2g and 14g) to adjust spin rate and launch angle
- Put the 14g weight up front to lower spin, or in the back for a higher launch and increased MOI
- Powerful, extremely low-spinning, Tour-level driver packaged into a high-MOI head shape
- CG placed low and deep along the head’s neutral axis promotes higher launch and lower spin for max distance
Callaway Rogue Draw Driver
Built for chronic slicers, the Callaway Rogue Draw Driver maximizes control and distance. A 5g weight in the heel and internal heel designed to help golfers fight the slice through the use of draw-promoting qualities.
- Added weight in the heel moves the CG inward, enhancing gear-effect on open-faced impacts to minimize slice-spin or promote draw-spin
- Larger, more forgiving 460cc footprint encourages a relaxed, free swing
- A wide range of premium, aftermarket Tour-proven shafts, available in multiple weight classes, each engineered to promote speed, stability, feel and control