Versatile for Your Fitness: Learn More About Cross Training Shoes
Jumpstart your workout with performance-designed cross training shoes. Cross training shoes are built to meet the requirements of a variety of activities. Shop men's cross-training shoes, women's cross-training shoes and youth cross-training shoes.
What are cross training shoes?
- Cross trainers are the most multi-faceted of any athletic shoe
- They provide basic comfort, cushioning, stability and durability
- While they're not recommended for dedicated runners, they are a great choice for gym-goers who participate in a variety of workout activities.
Stand out in bold hues or go subtle in a variety of athletic shoe styles and colors.
Cross-training shoes offer a moderate amount of cushioning, primarily at the heel and forefoot of the shoe. Cushioning is usually fairly durable and dense, which enhances the shoe's overall stability. If you are wearing your cross-trainers for a variety of activities, especially running or vigorous exercise, you should replace them twice a year as they wear down in various spots.Cross-training shoes feature two types of cushioning:
- EVA: Lightweight cushioning, but not as much stability and durability. EVA can be compressed to make it somewhat more durable.
- Polyurethane (PU): More dense and durable cushioning material. Adds stability and weight.