Golf Head Covers
Learn More About Golf Head Covers
Course Essentials: Golf Club Headcovers
Keep your clubs protected with golf headcovers from DICK'S Sporting Goods. Headcovers can shield your clubs from the elements, prevent your clubheads from banging together in the back of the cart or in your vehicle, and provide peace of mind when storing your sticks between rounds. Whether you’re searching for a standard design or looking to show off some personality with a novelty headcover, you’ll find the perfect option at DICK’S. Shop the best brands in the game, like Callaway®, PING®, Stitch®, Dormie Workshop® and TaylorMade® headcovers.
At DICK’S, you’ll find a great selection of headcovers for every club in your bag, including:
- Driver Headcovers: Look out for No. 1 with a driver headcover. Most driver headcovers available at DICK’S are designed to fit a standard 460cc driver head.
- Fairway Wood Headcovers: Keep your woods ready for the next fairway blast.
- Hybrid Headcovers: Hybrids have you covered when you need a little extra forgiveness—return the favor with hybrid headcovers from DICK’S.
- Iron Headcovers: Iron headcovers at DICK’S are typically sold in sets of eight or more and are labeled by number for hassle-free club selection.
- Putter Headcovers: Keep your flat stick in top condition with a mallet or blade putter cover.
Leather or Knit?: There are two main styles of golf club headcovers: leather and knit. Both have their unique benefits. Leather headcovers tend to offer a bit more padding, but they can be a little stiff and a bit of a challenge to get on and off the clubhead. Knit headcovers, conversely, may not offer as much padding as leather but they slip on and off very easily.
Still not sure what you want? Check out our selection of the best golf club headcovers. All of the headcovers in this collection have received a four- or five-star rating from our customers.