NOW: $249.99 (37% off!)WAS: $399.99*
$249.99 - $399.99
NOW: $199.99 (33% off!)WAS: $299.99*
Learn More About Golf Drivers
Upgrade your game with a new driver from DICK’S Sporting Goods. DICK’S carries over 70 drivers, including women’s and youth options, so you can be sure you’ll find one that fits your skill level and price range. Choose from the game’s best brands, including TaylorMade®, Callaway®, PING®, Cobra® and more.
Check out some of the most popular driver collections at DICK'S, like:
- Best Golf Drivers: The drivers in this collection have all received at least a four-star review from our customers, giving you added confidence that the club will perform on the course.
- Golf Digest Hot List Drivers: Check out the drivers that made the latest edition of the Golf Digest Hot List. Using expert insights from R&D scientists, retailers and players, Golf Digest identifies the clubs that are making the biggest impact in the golf world.
- Golf Drivers On Sale: See how much you can save when you browse our selection of driver deals.
Remember, if you find a lower price on a driver from another qualifying retailer, we’ll match it with our Best Price Guarantee.
Get The Right Fit For Your Game
If you’re an experienced golfer, you likely know what specs your driver should have. But, if you’re a newer player, you might not be so sure—these tips are here to help guide you in choosing the right driver for your game.
There are two main specs you’ll want to understand when making your selection: loft and flex.
Loft is the angle of the clubface and impacts your ability to get the golf ball into the air off the tee. In general, players with fast swing speeds will benefit from less loft, as the accelerated speed will create plenty of backspin to get the ball flying on a desirable trajectory.
A higher-lofted driver will help players with slower swing speeds get the ball airborne, resulting in more distance.
Shaft Flex Basics
Choosing the right shaft flex for your driver also comes down to swing speed. The drivers sold at DICK’S are typically available with the following shaft flexes:
- Extra Stiff: Best for players with very fast swing speeds who regularly drive the ball 300 yards.
- Stiff: A popular choice for low- and mid-handicappers with swing speeds over 90 mph.
- Regular: Used by most average golfers, the regular flex offers forgiveness for players with moderate swing speeds.
- Senior: Designed for older players looking to regain lost distance.
The best way to get the optimum fit for your game is to schedule a driver fitting at your nearest DICK'S Sporting Goods store.