Golf Push Carts
Learn More About Golf Push Carts
Learn About Push Golf Carts For The Course
Effortlessly navigate the course ahead with the help of a golf push cart from DICK’S Sporting Goods.
The latest golf push carts are designed for secure storage and easy maneuverability—so you can make the most of your time on the links. The best golf push carts offer a variety of storage features, high-strength materials and ergonomic design.
Golf push carts are manually pushed or pulled across the golf course, though some come equipped with a small motor for extra power. Golfers typically pair these bags with a golf cart bag. Consider these factors when selecting your new gear:
- Think about the handle of your golf cart. Look for one that’s easy to grip and control on the course. Some come with extra padding for comfort.
- Larger wheels help you handle the variety of terrains you may encounter on the course. Ultra-durable rubber-tread or ABS wheels provide added ruggedness.
- Some pull carts have a battery-powered motor that help you handle heavier loads and difficult terrain.
- A variety of frame materials is available. Aluminum frames are ultra-lightweight yet stable. Powder-coated metal is especially moisture-resistant for durability.
- Lock braking systems ensure your cart stays in place on the course or while in storage.
Consult product information for details on your new push cart.
Many come with features that provide much-needed utility on the course. In addition to secure bag straps, some models come with umbrella holders, storage nets and beverage holders, coolers and more. Keep in mind, however, that extra features can sometimes add weight to your cart.