Earbuds & Headphones
Learn More About Earbuds & Headphones
Headphones & Earbuds for Your Workout
Take your training to the next level with earbuds and headphones from your favorite brands.
Work out to the beat with headphones designed for a lightweight, ergonomic fit and rich sound quality. Sport oversized headphones for instant pre-game style and log miles with comfortable-fitting earbuds.
Some of the best headphones for running in 2017 are:
- Bose SoundSport Wireless In-Ear Headphones
- Yurbuds Inspire 200 Earphones
- Beats by Dr. Dre Powerbeats3 Wireless Earphones
- Skullcandy Ink'd Mic Earbuds
- 808 Audio EAR CANZ Wireless Earbuds
- Sony EX15LP 15AP In-Ear Headphones
Consider the different types of headphones available when making your selection:
- Earbuds and running headphones are light and compact, sitting comfortably outside the ear. Some styles feature a wrap-around hook that secures the device to your ears
- In-ear monitors, or IEMS, resemble ear buds, but are inserted in your ear, resting in your ear canal as you listen
- Full-size headphones cover the ear, often providing a wider sound range than smaller versions of headphones. Look for plush padding around the ear area for comfort
Single or dual-button controls on your device’s cord lets you easily control music, volume and even take calls on your smartphone. Use your headphones to make a statement: Earbuds, earphones and headphones come in a variety of styles and colors.
If you’re planning on hitting the gym with your earbuds, ensure they are designed for an ergonomic fit. Flexible silicon delivers up a soft, comfortable fit that adapts to your ear. Some headphones are designed for sweat and water resistance—so you can condition with confidence.
Always consult product information to ensure your headphones are compatible with your phone or media player.