Inflatable Kayaks & Canoes Provide Hours of On-Water Fun
Head to the water for fishing, exploring, or relaxing with inflatable boats from DICK’S Sporting Goods. Explore an extensive selection of high quality inflatable watercraft including kayaks, river tubes, frameless pontoon boats, fishing boats and more.
Anglers will delight in the heavy-duty inflatable fishing boats available from leading brands such as Airhead®, Sea Eagle®, and Advanced Elements®. With useful features like integrated rod holders, wide beams for extra stability and swiveling oar locks, inflatable boats are ideal for fishing in remote locations.
For leisurely days on the lake or downstream adventures, you can choose from kayaks and river tubes with capacities ranging from one to six people.
Inflatable boats are best suited for use on calm or slow moving water. They are especially useful for fishing or paddling in hard-to-reach locations, when towing a boat to the water by car would be difficult or impossible. When choosing your inflatable boat, keep the following considerations in mind:
- Inflatable kayaks are a good choice if you are looking for an inflatable watercraft for shorter excursions by yourself or with a companion. Some inflatable kayaks are even rated for use on whitewater rapids.
- For full days of fishing, look for an inflatable boat designed with anglers in mind. These boats often have moveable seats, drink holders and other elements to help you stay comfortable while waiting for the fish to bite.
- Some inflatable boats can be used with an outboard motor, while others are not designed for use with any motors at all. If you plan to use a trolling motor on your fishing trips, be sure to choose a boat that is intended for safe motorized use.
- Inflatable boats require minimal storage space and are easy to transport to the water. These vessels are a great alternative for boaters who do not have a truck or rails on their vehicle. Simply deflate your boat when you’re ready to pack up.
- While the inflatable boats available at DICK’S Sporting Goods are constructed with rugged, heavy-duty materials, sharp rocks or other objects may be able to pierce the side or bottom of a boat. Many inflatable boats include repair kits and patches to help you get your boat back in the water after unexpected damage.