Simplified Style: K-Swiss®
Get the clean look and classic comfort of K-Swiss shoes at DICK’S Sporting Goods.
For decades, K-Swiss shoes have been serving up function and style for on and off the court. Look for these great features:
- EVA midsoles and sock liners provide comfortable cushion for all-day wear
- Sturdy leather and synthetic leather uppers
- Most styles feature the K-Swiss logo and the brand’s signature 5 stripes
- Select styles include memory foam footbeds for maximum comfort
- Regular and metal D-ring lacing systems for a secure fit
- Durable rubber outsoles and specialized traction patterns
K-Swiss Classic styles feature an iconic silhouette with understated details. For a more athletic look, check out K-Swiss tennis shoes and the K-Swiss ST329. These styles offer performance-ready features for comfort and durability on the court.
See individual product pages for specific details, sizing information and more. If you find a lower price on K-Swiss shoes somewhere else, we’ll match it with our Best Price Guarantee. For more, shop the complete collection of tennis shoes.
About the Brand
K-Swiss was founded in California in 1966 by two Swiss brothers, Art and Ernie Brunner. Inspired by leather ski boots, they made an all-leather tennis shoe that could keep up with lateral movements on the court. This first shoe, the K-Swiss Classic, became popular with athletes and non-athletes alike.