Learn More About Lacrosse Cleats
For Fierce Traction & Speed: Shop Lacrosse Cleats
Scorch the field in breakthrough lacrosse cleats.
Explore the full collection of men's lacrosse cleats, women's lacrosse cleats and kids' lacrosse cleats. Discover a spectrum of innovative cleat configurations, remarkable upper materials and dynamic cushioning for your most grueling games. Browse the collection:
Lacrosse is a game of speed and precision-and selecting the right lacrosse cleat is the first step toward upping your game.
A synthetic upper provides support during lacrosse's multidirectional movements and enhances fit, comfort and durability throughout the season. Cleats are typically organized into two main categories, mid and low-cut. Cleats with higher ankle support allow players to make quicker, smoother cuts. Attackers and midfielders need cleats optimized for dodging defenders and cutting across field.
Explore the different kinds of lacrosse cleats available:
- Turf shoes contain various raised patterns on the bottom in place of studs to give players maximum control and stopping ability
- Designed specifically for synthetic turf, artificial grass, field turf, ever grass, evergreen and turf grass applications. Reduced profile allows cleat to penetrate the synthetic surface, twist, and then release
- Good training shoes that could serve as a back-up game pair for hard-surface conditions
- Provides maximum mobility in mind and offers very little stiffness on the sole of the shoe
- Molded cleats have non-removable rubber or TPU cleats formed on the bottom of the shoe
- Stable and strong, able to be worn on and off the field without a problem
- Features studs on the bottom that can be screwed on and off and replaced easily
- Detachable cleats allow players to swap out worn-down cleats for new ones without having to buy a new pair
- More versatile, as longer or shorter cleats can be attached to the shoe to compensate for different types of fields and wetness
- Allow for an advantage on wet, unkempt fields as well as on dry, soft turf
- Adjustable spike lengths, allow players to adjust their traction according to field conditions