Men's Boots & Men's Outdoor Shoes
Learn More About Men's Boots & Men's Outdoor Shoes
Outdoor Essentials: Men's Boots
Take on the great outdoors in a pair of men's boots from DICK'S Sporting Goods.
From a backwoods hike to a day on the slopes, your boots should be designed to stand up to the demands of nature. The latest men's boots come with performance footwear technology to help keep you warm, comfortable and protected for the whole journey.
Choose a boot that's specially designed for your adventure, including men's hunting boots, men's tactical boots and men's hiking boots. All-purpose men's winter boots are a cold-weather essential, delivering rugged warmth and stability in inclement conditions.
Popular Men's Boot Styles
If you find a lower price on men's boots somewhere else, we’ll match it with our Best Price Guarantee.
Looking for more? Shop the full collection of men's shoes at DICK'S Sporting Goods.
Find the Right Men's Boots for Your Needs
When it comes to your outdoor boots, function is essential. Think about the terrain and weather conditions you’ll be facing and choose boots with features to match.
Consider the following details:
- Rubber is naturally waterproof, and rubber boots are an excellent answer to wet, muddy conditions. Full rubber boots are lightweight yet offer complete moisture protection.
- Insulated boots are lined with heat-trapping fabric for extra warmth in cold conditions. Boots with rubber, leather and suede uppers may come with these insulating liners. Sheepskin is naturally thermal and moisture wicking for comfort in the cold. Fleece and synthetic liners are common as well.
- Many work and tactical boots come with toe protection. Steel toe boots offer exceptional protection from impact. Composite toe box covers do not conduct electricity.
- Slip-resistant outsoles keep you on your feet when you trek over slick surfaces. For better footing over snow and mud, try men’s boots lined with lugs along the outsole.
- Men’s boots come in low, mid and high cuts. High-cut boots offer extra protection from the elements, while low-cut boots are lightweight for better mobility.
- Spending long hours on your feet? Choose boots lined with a responsive midsole cushion. Popular materials like EVA and polyurethane offer incredible underfoot comfort.