Men's Boots & Outdoor Shoes
Learn More About Men's Boots & Outdoor Shoes
Outdoor Essentials: Learn About Men's Boots
Take on the great outdoors with performance men's boots from DICK'S Sporting Goods. From a backwoods hike to a day on the slopes, your boots must withstand anything Mother Nature throws your way. And the latest men's boots come with technology-inspired features that keep you warm, comfortable and on your feet for the whole journey.
Choose a boot specially crafted for your adventure, including men's hunting boots, men's tactical boots and men's hiking boots. All-purpose men's winter boots are a cold weather essential, delivering rugged warmth and stability in inclement conditions.
Find the boot that's right for you:
Looking for another style? Find it today with the full collection of men's shoes at DICK'S Sporting Goods.
Find the Right Men's Boots for Your Needs
When it comes to your outdoor boots, function is essential. Think about the terrain and weather conditions you’ll be facing and choose boots with features to match:
- Rubber is naturally waterproof, and rubber boots are an excellent answer to wet, muddy conditions. Full rubber boots are lightweight yet offer complete moisture protection.
- Insulated boots are lined with heat-trapping fabric for supreme warmth in cold conditions. Boots with rubber, leather and suede uppers can all come with these insulating liners. Sheepskin is a naturally thermal and moisture-wicking for excellent comfort in the cold. Fleece and synthetic liners are common as well.
- Many work and tactical boots come with toe protection. Steel toe boots offer exceptional protection from impact, while composite toe box covers do not conduct electricity.
- Slip-resistant outsoles keep you on your feet when you trek over slick surfaces. For better footing over snow and mud, try men’s boots lined with lugs along the outsole.
- Men’s boots come in low, mid and high cuts. High-cut boots offer extra protection from the elements, while low-cut boots are lightweight for better mobility.
- Spending long hours on your feet? Choose boots lined with a responsive midsole cushion. Popular materials EVA and polyurethane offer superior comfort.