New Balance Shoes
Learn More About New Balance Shoes
Comfort With Every Step: New Balance® Shoes
Find your favorite pair of New Balance shoes at DICK’S Sporting Goods. Choose from New Balance casual shoes, running styles and cleats for men, women and kids.
Featured Styles: New Balance Fresh Foam shoes are designed with specialized cushioning and details for next-level comfort. Shop New Balance Fresh Foam running shoes, plus styles for baseball, softball and training.
Check out these other popular New Balance shoe collections:
- New Balance Shoes for Men
- New Balance Women’s Shoes
- New Balance Kids’ Shoes
- New Balance Running Shoes
- New Balance Golf Shoes
- New Balance Baseball Cleats
- New Balance Softball Cleats
New Balance shoes are available in a range of bold and subtle hues for a variety of sports, from lacrosse and softball to cross training and track. Look for styles made with built-in motion control, neutral, stability or sport-specific support.
If you find a lower price on New Balance shoes somewhere else, we’ll match it with our Best Price Guarantee.
What to Look for in New Balance Shoes
Expect your New Balance shoes to hold up, no matter what your day has in store. New Balance shoes offer varying levels of support and specialized features that you need for your specific sport.
Consider the following before making your purchase:
- Look for responsive cushioning and adaptive midsoles for easy movement and comfort. Stay in tune with the ground with lightweight shoes built with breathable mesh and internal constructions that cradle the foot for comfort and shock absorption.
- Flexible grooves along the outsole of your New Balance shoe allow fluid movement in your stride. Internal liners with moisture-wicking technology help lift perspiration from your foot and provide a supportive fit.
- Many New Balance cleats come with removable or molded spikes. Removable spikes can be changed after wearing down without having to replace the full shoe, and molded cleats offer versatility on a variety of playing fields.
- New Balance running shoes are designed to maximize stability, cushion and support. Runners seeking a more natural gait cycle can sport lightweight minimalist styles.
- Make sure you get the right fit. New Balance shoes come in a variety of sizes and widths, from narrow to extra wide. Also, find the foot and ankle support you need for your specific sport, whether you need a low, mid or sock-like fit.