Stability & Support: Nike® Training Shoes
Nike cross training shoes support a variety of workouts, including weightlifting, running, climbing and more. Look for details like lockdown straps, breathable mesh and traction-supporting outsoles. Best of all, Nike training shoes come in a range of designs, colors and sizes, so you can find the fit that’s right for you. Shop Nike trainers for women and men.
Features of Nike Training Shoes
- Durable mesh and synthetic uppers for breathability—some styles feature abrasion-resistant materials
- Specialized lacing and for lockdown support—some styles include a midfoot strap for a secure fit
- Specialized rubber outsoles for added traction, durability and multidirectional movement
- Some styles include a TPU heel counter for stability for lifting and lateral movements
- Cushioned midsoles for comfort
- Bootie constructions for comfortable, flexible fit and easy on/off
See individual product pages for more details and sizing info for specific Nike training shoes. If you find a lower price on Nike cross trainers somewhere else, we’ll match it with our Best Price Guarantee.