Learn More About Patagonia Apparel
Patagonia® Gear for Your Outdoor Adventure
Savor your time outdoors with Patagonia apparel and outerwear from DICK'S Sporting Goods.
Your outdoor clothing should offer the right blend of protection, comfort and function—not to mention style. All Patagonia outerwear offers total performance when you're facing Mother Nature.
Dive into summer with swimsuits for men and women. Patagonia hats, backpacks and shoes are perfect for your hike, and anglers love rugged Patagonia waders. Bundle up in Patagonia outerwear, including Patagonia Better Sweaters, quilted down jackets, versatile fleece and rain jackets. Check out the entire Patagonia jacket collection:
This collection also includes a variety of kids' Patagonia jackets. Keep them warm and protected from the elements in high-quality outerwear featuring fun patterns, bold colors and cool prints.
Looking for where to buy Patagonia? Shop online for the widest selection of Patagonia gear, apparel and outerwear. From a backcountry trek to everyday wear, Patagonia gear is designed for your active lifestyle.
If you find a lower price on Patagonia somewhere else, we’ll match it with our Best Price Guarantee.
Pack Patagonia for Your Next Trek
When you head outdoors, enjoy the journey—and forget about your gear. Patagonia apparel and outerwear helps you make the most of your adventure. Keep these factors in mind when you’re packing up for the trail:
- Layering is key when the weather is unpredictable. Customize your level of warmth with Patagonia fleece jackets, baselayers and more.
- If you’re heading out on a winter journey, ensure your pants, jacket and layers are designed with waterproof capabilities.
- Abrasion-resistant fabrics and outerwear with reinforced seams offer extra durability.
- If you’re purchasing Patagonia hiking shoes, look for a gusseted tongue, which helps keep dirt and debris out of your shoe.
- Some Patagonia clothing is designed with UV ray-resistant fabrics, offering you added coverage from the sun’s harmful rays.
Patagonia fleece jackets can be worn alone or as a mid-layer between your baselayer and a soft shell coat. On a rainy day, a Patagonia rain jacket helps block and repel moisture with a high-quality nylon shell. Microfleece liners keep you comfortable and cozy.
In more mild conditions, try a breathable Patagonia hard shell jacket. Some jackets are designed with a waterproof-yet-breathable outer membrane, and pit zips provide strategic venting. Zippered pockets are perfect for warming your hands or stashing small essentials.
Looking for more? Explore the Outerwear Shop at DICK'S Sporting Goods for head-to-toe coverage for everything outdoors.