Ski & Snowboard Jackets
Learn More About Ski & Snowboard Jackets
Warm Ski & Snowboard Coats for the Slopes and Beyond
Get ready for fun in the snow with high performance ski coats from DICK’S Sporting Goods. Explore a tremendous ski coat collection featuring men’s and women’s ski coats from The North Face®, Mountain Hardware®, Marmot®, Burton®, Columbia® and other trusted names. You’ll find ski coats in a wide range of styles, including soft shell jackets, interchangeable three-in-one jackets, down jackets, and many others. Ski coats are also ideal for staying warm when you’re commuting to school or work, shoveling the driveway, or running errands. Check out the ski coat collection at DICK’S Sporting Goods today.
Shop ski & snowboard jackets for the entire family:
Ski coats are one of the most popular coat styles, providing an ideal combination of insulation, water resistance, comfort, and style. Whether you’re planning a weekend of intense action on the slopes or need a warm coat for everyday use, the following tips will help you find your new ski coat:
- As you shop, review each coat’s warmth rating to ensure that your coat is appropriate for the weather conditions you expect to experience.
- A ski coat that is too large can create drafts, while a coat that is too small can restrict your movements and leave your wrists and midsection exposed. Use the online size guide available from DICK’S Sporting Goods to determine the proper fit for your body measurements.
- Consider pairing your ski coat with a winter hat and winter gloves to keep as little of you as possible exposed to extreme conditions.
- Ski coats with natural down insulation are typically lighter in weight and provide exceptional warmth for very cold conditions. However, down jackets tend to become compressed and lose much of their insulating properties when wet.
- Coats with synthetic fill generally retain more of their insulating properties when wet. Synthetic fill ski coats are a good choice if you expect to wear your coat in rainy weather. If you want to maximize your water protection, look for ski coats featuring waterproof materials and fully taped seams, which help prevent water from entering while still allowing air to circulate through the coat.