Sports Bras - Athletic & High Impact Bras
Learn More About Sports Bras - Athletic & High Impact Bras
High-Quality Sports Bras for Every Workout
Work out with confidence in supportive sports bras that offer an incredible fit and comfortable feel. DICK’S Sporting Goods has a huge assortment of sports bras for all the ways you move.
Whether you are training for a half marathon or stretching on a yoga mat, find a bra that delivers a blend of superior flexibility and bounce control. The right sports bra will let you move comfortably by minimizing breast movement during exercise.
Your sports bra should provide the level of support that’s right for your activity and intensity level. Decide whether you need a sports bra with high-, medium- or low-impact support.
- High-Impact Sports Bras: More physically intense workouts require maximum support. High-impact sports bras are ideal for activities like running, contact sports, cross training, HIIT, dance and cardio classes. Choose a high-support or compression sports bra for a snug fit. These tight-fitting bras often include features like molded cups, padding and a more structured design.
- Medium-Impact Sports Bras: Medium-support sports bras are perfect for less-intense activities like jogging, light gym training and cycling. They combine a secure fit with a flexible feel. Medium-impact bras are often built with removable cups and pads for customized support.
- Low-Impact Sports Bras: Low-impact sports bras are great for yoga, Pilates, barre, stretching and walking. They provide a comfortable fit with minimal restriction and often feature low necklines for a feminine look. Low-support sports bras also pair well with loose or open-backed tanks for ultra-casual style when you’re not working out.
Sports bras come in a variety of silhouettes, including crossback, racerback and scoop-back designs, each of which are ideal for different types of physical activity. You can also get the latest trends, including strappy sports bras, keyhole details and high necklines. Shop sports bras from the biggest brands, including Champion®, Nike® sports bras, Moving Comfort® sports bras, CALIA by Carrie Underwood® bras and more cute sports bras that help support your performance.
Find the Right Sports Bra for You
Personal comfort and fit are essential when choosing your sports bra. In addition to coverage and level of support, here are a some additional details to consider before making your sports bra purchase:
- Design: Consider the construction of your sports bra. Designs are available with or without padding and with multiple layers for added coverage. Adjustable straps and self-adjustable cups allow you customize your level of support, as well as your fit.
- Moisture Wicking: Moisture-wicking technology in your sports bra will draw perspiration away from your skin for a fresh feeling during strenuous workouts. Features such as mesh paneling can give you ventilation for a light, breathable feel.
- Closure System: Think about the type of closure that you would like in your sports bra. Choose from traditional pullover styles or opt for zip-front or hook closures for extra support and easy on and off.
- Additional Support: Underwire often offers additional support for women with fuller breasts. Compression bras pull the breasts in firmly and are best suited for women with smaller busts. Choose a supportive sports bra and keep your focus on your training.
- Sizing: Picking the right size is the biggest part of getting a great fit. Know your bra size before making your purchase. Find information on measuring yourself for an accurate bra size with the DICK’S Sporting Goods Guide to Sports Bras.
- When to Replace Your Sports Bra: Women who wear a sports bra on an average of three to four times a week will typically need to replace the bra within six to twelve months, due to loss of elasticity in the bra.
Shop the complete collection of workout clothes for women at DICK’S Sporting Goods for styles that go from gym to street, work to classroom and beyond.