Learn More About Sunglasses
Check out some of the best sunglasses at DICK'S Sporting Goods, including:
- Rawlings Kids’ 134 Baseball Sunglasses
- Under Armour Youth Menace Sunglasses
- Oakley Men's Radar EV Path PRIZM Sunglasses
- Rawlings Men's 32 Baseball Sunglasses
- Costa Del Mar Women's Inlet 580 Polarized Sunglasses
- Oakley Women's Feedback Polarized Sunglasses
If you find a lower price on sunglasses somewhere else, we’ll match it with DICK’S Best Price Guarantee.
Sunglasses for Every Outdoor Activity
Help keep your eyes protected. Shop hundreds of sunglasses and sport sunglasses at DICK’S Sporting Goods.
The best sunglasses blend function and style for the great outdoors. Sport sunglasses provide critical protection from the sun’s harmful rays. From the playing field to your next hiking or biking trip, quality shades help you relish the view ahead. For extra clarity and glare reduction, opt for a pair of polarized sunglasses.
Find your new favorite sunglasses from popular brands, including:
Best of all, there’s a pair of shades for every athlete. Go for low-profile wraparound lenses or vintage-inspired aviators. Choose from a variety of frames, lenses and features for the pair that matches your sport or activity.
For more, check out the entire collection of accessories and electronics at DICK’S Sporting Goods.
Learn More About Sport Sunglasses
Wearing sunglasses for sports helps you keep your eye on the ball and get a better view of your game in bright conditions. They can also be an important accessory for your outdoor fitness routine.
For optimal support, make sure your sunglasses have UV protection. UV radiation is often higher in the summer than other times of the year, so it's best to have a pair of quality sunglasses ready when the weather turns warm. Sport sunglasses may help reduce eyestrain, shield you from dust and debris and minimize uncomfortable glare.
Glass lenses provide the best visual acuity, minimizing distortion and scratching. Polycarbonate and acrylic lenses are very resistant to impact, so they’re a great choice for contact sports.
Your sunglass lens color matters, too. Consider the following:
- Gray lenses are great for day-to-day use. Gray lenses transmit an array of colors from the spectrum for minimal distortion. Gray sunglass lenses are ideal for bright, sunny days and open-water fishing.
- Copper is a high-contrast tint that soothes the eyes. This hue absorbs blue light to heighten visual acuity and boost contrast.
- Brown provides optimal tint for a variety of fishing conditions. Brown tints provide excellent contrast and true color perception. Choose brown for shallow water streams and flats fishing in medium to bright light.
- Amber lenses are ideal in low-light conditions, including first and last light or heavily overcast skies.
Always consult product information when selecting your new sunglasses. Product pages include specifics on the percentage of UVA, UVB and UVC protection, as well as details on materials, fit and technologies.
Sunglasses are an iconic accessory, so find a pair that matches your personal sense of style. Choose from classic wayfarers, square-shaped sunglasses or sleek oval-shaped lenses. Some pairs come with adjustable frames and nose pads, which provide a better grip.