Under Armour Sports Bras
Learn More About Under Armour Sports Bras
Find The Right Fit: Under Armour® Sports Bras
What you wear under your workout clothes counts. And Under Armour® sports bras deliver up natural-feeling support with a sleek, no-fuss fit.
Your sports bra should inspired confidence in your workout. Under Armour® bra have smooth technical fabric that contours to your curves. Compression fit holds and supports, while microfibers lift sweat from skin to keep you fresh.
Select from a variety of hues, styles and support levels for the Under Armour® sports bra that matches you. For more, shop the full collection of sports bras at DICK'S Sporting Goods.
Think about the level of support you need from your bra. Under Armour® sports bras are designed for high, medium and low impact activities:
- High-impact activities include aerobics or running.
- Hiking, biking and skiing are considered medium-impact activities.
- Low-impact bras are great for yoga, walking or weight training.
Next, consider the straps on your bra. A classic racerback profile provides a high level of support and allows for natural arm mobility. Bras are available with both wide and thin straps. Keep in mind, your straps are not the main support of your bra, rather, they work to disperse the weight of your bust.
Select between encapsulated and compression sports bras. The graduated fit of compression fabric holds and supports. This shelf bra style works best for women with A and B cups. Women with C and D cups often opt for an encapsulated bra. These bras come with individual cups that support each breast separately.
When you’re shopping for Under Armour® bras, think about fabric. UA bras are constructed from ultra-soft technical fabric that wicks away moisture. Built in vents and mesh panels provide natural breathability. Flatlock seams minimize chafing and rubbing.
Finding the right fit is essential for your sports bra:
- When you’re shopping for Under Armour® bras, think about fabric. UA bras are constructed from ultra-soft technical fabric that wicks away moisture. Built in vents and mesh panels provide natural breathability. Flatlock seams minimize chafing and rubbing.
- Next, measure the fullest part of your bust. Ensure the tape is straight across your back.
- Then, subtract your band size from your bust measurement. This is your cup size.
- 1 inch is an A cup. 2 inches is a B cup. 3 inches is a C cup. 4 inches is a D cup. 5 inches is a DD cup.