Wilson Baseball & Softball Gloves
Learn More About Wilson Baseball & Softball Gloves
Top Wilson® Gloves for 2017 & 2018
Get in the game with top-selling and new Wilson gloves that are designed to deliver superior performance, rugged durability and an unmatched feel.
Check out these 2017 Wilson gloves for baseball and softball, plus new 2018 Wilson gloves:
- Wilson 11.75" 1787 A2000 Super Skin Series Glove
- Wilson 11.25" 1788 A2000 Series Glove
- Wilson 11.5" 1786 A2000 Series Glove
- Wilson 11.5" Robinson Cano A2000 Super Skin Series Glove
- Wilson 11.25" 1788 A2K Super Skin Series Glove
- Wilson 12.75" 1799 A2K Series Glove 2018
Browse all of the best Wilson baseball gloves at DICK’S Sporting Goods.
Make the Catch with Wilson Baseball & Softball Gloves
Browse this incredible assortment of Wilson baseball gloves from DICK’S Sporting Goods for a high-quality mitt that will help you snag that grounder, chase down that long pop fly or save a teammate’s errant throw from sailing out of play.
A trusted manufacturer for decades, Wilson puts generations of know-how into every product they make. Wilson softball gloves are perfect for both fastpitch and slow-pitch leagues. Choose from a variety of sizes and styles for various positions, including signature designs from some of today’s top players.
Shop these popular Wilson glove collections:
- Wilson A2000 Series Gloves
- Wilson A2K Series Gloves
- Youth Wilson Baseball Gloves
- Women’s Wilson Baseball Gloves
From the first T-ball practice to a professional career, Wilson baseball gloves are engineered to feel comfortable and responsive. They are easy to break in and provide a wide pocket for snaring a speeding line drive. Get your glove into game-day condition with Glove Services at a DICK’S Sporting Goods near you.
Pick the Right Wilson Mitt for Your Position
Though all baseball and softball gloves from Wilson are well made and worthy of a playoff game under the bright lights, there are some important differences in designs. Generally speaking, you should choose a glove made for your specific position.
Here are the basic types of Wilson gloves:
- Infield Baseball Gloves: These mitts are small to medium sized and ideal for quickly transferring the ball to your throwing hand. These gloves are good for players who play multiple positions.
- Baseball & Softball Outfield Gloves: These medium- to large-sized gloves will give you a little extra reach as you close in on that long fly ball. They also make good all-around gloves.
- First Base Gloves: These oversized mitts are designed to give fielders a big target when they throw to first.
- Catcher’s Mitts & Gloves: These large gloves feature extra padding to help protect your hand from that 90 mph fastball.
Looking for more? Shop the complete collection of baseball equipment and gear at DICK’S Sporting Goods.