Running Shoes for Women
Learn More About Running Shoes for Women
New & Top Running Shoes for Women
Get the best running shoes for women at DICK’S Sporting Goods, including these new and popular women’s running shoes from the biggest brands:
- Brooks Ghost 11
- Brooks Glycerin
- ASICS GT-2000
- ASICS GEL-Kayano
- ASICS GEL-Nimbus
- Nike Zoom Pegasus Running Shoes
- Nike Free Shoes
- Under Armour HOVR Running Shoes
- adidas Ultraboost Running Shoes
- adidas Pureboost Go Running Shoes
If you find a lower price on women’s running shoes somewhere else, we’ll match it with our Best Price Guarantee.
Step Up Your Training With Women's Running Shoes
Take on every mile in footwear optimized for your run. Lace up with women's running shoes from DICK’S Sporting Goods and make the most of the course ahead.
Look for styles with the latest footwear tech, support and energy return to take your training to the next level. Women’s running shoes feature a variety of materials, designs and patented technologies that help you maximize your training. Prepare for your next marathon, obstacle course or daily run with women’s running shoes from top brands, including:
- Women’s Nike Running Shoes
- Brooks Running Shoes
- Women’s ASICS Running Shoes
- Women’s adidas Running Shoes
- New Balance Women’s Shoes
Check out individual product pages for sizing info and women’s running shoe reviews.
What to Look for in Running Shoes for Women
Proper support and stability are essential. Help support your performance in running shoes for women that are fitted for your unique gait mechanics. Choose from women’s neutral running shoes, women’s stability running shoes and women’s motion control running shoes. Head off the beaten path in trail running shoes or go for the air-light feel of minimalist running shoes.
Those seeking to correct an exaggerated inward roll of the foot should choose a shoe constructed with additional support. Lightweight, more neutral footwear is optimal for maintaining a natural gait with an increased level of shock absorption. Consider the movement of your foot while on the run. Runners seeking to counterbalance an inward or outward roll of the heel should seek shoes that provide an increased level of support.
- Neutral Running Shoes: Help preserve your natural gait in lightweight footwear that provides increased shock absorption along your course.
- Stability Running Shoes: For runners who experience a mild to moderate inward roll of the foot, these shoes offer additional midsole cushioning and support that helps curb the foot’s tendency to roll.
- Motion Control Running Shoes: Women’s motion control running shoes offer maximum reinforced stability and support designed to prevent an exaggerated inward roll of the foot.
Think about your preferred form of running when selecting your women’s running shoes. If you’re trekking over rugged terrain, get a shoe fortified with additional traction and support. Road runners should look for footwear that is lightweight and flexible.
- Women’s Road Running Shoes: Light, flexible and designed for paved or packed surfaces, look for footwear that will provide cushioning and support on the medial side of the foot. Materials such as nylon or mesh provide breathability and ease of movement. Runners seeking a barefoot feel with additional traction can opt for minimalist footwear.
- Trail Running Shoes: Off-road runners should look for shoes that are designed with additional support and traction for uneven ground along a trail. Choose durable materials that can stand up to any terrain or environment.
- Track Spikes & Shoes: Track and field athletes should look for footwear engineered for their specific activity.