Women's Running Shoes
Learn More About Women's Running Shoes
Step Up Your Training With Women's Running Shoes
Take on every mile in footwear optimized for your run. Lace up with women's running shoes from DICK'S Sporting Goods and make the most of the course ahead. Shop the best running shoes for women for top-rated styles.
Prepare for your next marathon or obstacle course run with women's running shoes from top brands, including:
- Nike® Free Shoes
- Mizuno® Shoes
- Women's ASICS® Running Shoes
- Brooks® Running Shoes
- Women's adidas® Running Shoes
- New Balance® Women's Shoes
Proper support and stability are essential. Help support your performance in running shoes for women that are fitted for your unique gait mechanics. Choose from women's neutral running shoes, women's stability running shoes and women's motion-control running shoes. Head off the beaten path in trail running shoes or go for the air-light feel of minimalist running shoes.
Every runner can find the shoe that's right for them at DICK'S Sporting Goods. Explore a variety of materials, designs and technologies that help you maximize your training.
If you find a lower price on women's running shoes somewhere else, we’ll match it with our Best Price Guarantee.
What to Look for in Running Shoes for Women
Those seeking to correct an exaggerated inward roll of the foot should choose a shoe constructed with additional support. Lightweight, more neutral footwear is optimal for maintaining a natural gait with an increased level of shock absorption. Consider the movement of your foot while on the run. Runners seeking to counterbalance an inward or outward roll of the heel should seek shoes that provide an increased level of support.
- Women’s Neutral Running Shoes: Preserve your natural gait in lightweight footwear that provides increased shock absorption along your course.
- Women’s Stability Running Shoes: For runners who experience a mild to moderate inward roll of the foot, this shoe offers additional midsole cushioning and support that curbs the foot’s tendency to roll.
- Women’s Motion-Control Running Shoes: This category of athletic shoe offers maximum reinforced stability and support designed to prevent an exaggerated inward roll of the foot.
Think about your preferred form of running when selecting footwear. If you’re trekking over rugged terrain, seek out a shoe fortified with additional traction and support. Road runners should look for footwear that is lightweight and flexible.
- Women's Road Running Shoes: Light, flexible and designed for paved or packed surfaces, look for footwear that will provide cushioning and support on the medial side of the foot. Materials such as nylon or mesh provide breathability and ease of movement. Runners seeking a barefoot-feel with additional traction can opt for minimalist footwear.
- Women's Trail Running Shoes: Off-road runners should look for shoes that are designed with additional support and traction for uneven ground along the trail. Choose durable materials that can stand up to any terrain or environment.
- Track and field athletes should look for track shoes and cleats engineered for performance in their event.