Youth Baseball Cleats
Learn More About Youth Baseball Cleats
Learn More About Boys' & Youth Baseball Cleats
Help your budding baseball star take the diamond by storm with performance youth baseball cleats from DICK'S Sporting Goods.
Baseball cleats for kids provide protection, traction and support for players of all ages and skill levels. And comfortable youth cleats are particularly important for youngsters just learning the game.
You can shop boys' and girls' baseball cleats in a variety of styles and colors sure to suit their unique personality. Best of all, many kids' baseball cleats are outfitted with the same technology and features as their adult counterparts.
When it comes to youth baseball cleats, fit is the single most important factor. Do not purchase large youth baseball cleats for your child to grow into, as this poses an injury risk to players.
Looking for more? Browse all baseball cleats from DICK'S Sporting Goods.
To find the right sized kids' baseball cleats, keep these factors in mind when making your selection:
- The upper is the outermost component of their cleat and is typically made of a synthetic leather material. Perforated or mesh paneling along the upper provides much-needed breathability. A compression or padded tongue helps keep debris out of their shoe.
- The midsole should be lined with padding for shock absorption and comfort. An inner sock liner manages moisture and improves fit.
- Molded spiked outsoles provide traction for quick movement on the field. Rubber, plastic and TPU are all great materials that provide superior motion control and durability. Always consult league guidelines before purchasing a pair of spikes.
You should view product information for specifics on new youth baseball cleats. There you will find details on special technologies used in your cleats:
- Flexible grooves along the outsole of their cleats promote the natural mechanics of their gait cycle, helping them move around the field more comfortably and efficiently.
- Materials like Phylon or EVA in the sock liner, midsole or insole provide excellent comfort.
- An extended, padded ankle collar offers extra ankle support, but low-cut cleats are often lighter in weight.
For more, shop the entire collection of youth baseball equipment at DICK’S Sporting Goods.