Best Pickleball Paddles
Explore pickleball paddle picks for every skill level.
- Best Pickleball Paddle for Beginners: MONARCH DRAGON SLAYER PICKLEBALL PADDLE
- Best Pickleball Paddle for Advanced Players: JOOLA BEN JOHN'S HYPERION CFS 16MM PRO PICKLEBALL PADDLE
- Best Pickleball Paddle for Pros: SELKIRK SPORT POWER AIR INVIKTA PICKLEBALL PADDLE
- Most Stylish Pickleball Paddle: NETTIE CLASSIC BAINBRIDGE PICKLEBALL PADDLE
- Best Wooden Pickleball Paddle: MONARCH PICKLEBALL PACK
- Best Pickleball Set: SELKIRK SLK ATLAS PICKLEBALL BUNDLE
- Best Pickleball Paddle Under $50: FRANKLIN TITUS PICKLEBALL PADDLE
- Best Overall Pickleball Paddle: FRANKLIN SIGNATURE PRO 13MM PICKLEBALL PADDLE
- Best Pickleball Paddle for Women: MONARCH DRAGON SLAYER PICKLEBALL PADDLE
- Best Pickleball Paddle for Kids: MONARCH JUNIOR DRAGON LIGHTWEIGHT PICKLEBALL PADDLE
- Best Budget Pickleball Paddle: MONARCH DRAGON SLAYER PICKLEBALL PADDLE
- Best Pickleball Paddle Upgrade: SELKIRK SLK GRAPHITE ATLAS WIDEBODY PICKLEBALL PADDLE
- Best Pickleball Paddle for Spin: SELKIRK AMPED 2021 EPIC LIGHTWEIGHT PICKLEBALL PADDLE
- Best Pickleball Paddle for Control: SELKIRK CONTROL 2.0 XL PICKLEBALL PADDLE
- Best Pickleball Paddle for Power: SELKIRK SPORT POWER AIR INVIKTA PICKLEBALL PADDLE
Pickleball is the fastest-growing sport in America for a reason. It’s easy to learn, fosters camaraderie, creates a unique form of exercise and promotes inclusivity across all skill levels. Ready to join in? We’ll help you pick the right pickleball paddle for your game so you can feel confident every round, whether you’re serving in singles or doubles.
Need a refresher on paddle features? Start with our Pickleball Paddle Buying Guide.
*Disclaimer: Product availability may fluctuate due to inventory.
BEST PICKLEBALL PADDLE FOR BEGINNERS
This is a DICK'S exclusive! Be ready for every serve tossed your way with the Monarch Dragon Slayer pickleball paddle. It’s the perfect fit for beginner players because of its lightweight feel. Its well-balanced composite construction, designed with a polypropylene core and fiberglass face, allows for more finesse and power shots, plus the cushioned grip delivers enhanced control and playability.
BEST PICKLEBALL PADDLE FOR ADVANCED PLAYERS
Level up on the court with the JOOLA Ben John’s Hyperion Pro pickleball paddle, brought to you by the official sponsor of the world’s #1 pickleball player and the Professional Pickleball Association (PPA) Tour. The acclaimed next-generation paddle maximizes spin and raw power, combining multiple materials to offer improved control and feel. The top layer is designed to help with dinking and blocking, the bottom layer for more powerful drives. The perforated anti-slip ridge grip reduces moisture on the surface of the handle for an enhanced grip and increased shock absorption – exactly what you need when the game intensifies.
Another great choice for advanced players? The Selkirk SLK Omega pickleball paddle.
BEST PICKLEBALL PADDLE FOR PROS
Delivering maximum power and spin, the Selkirk Power Air pickleball paddle is a pro pickler’s dream for dominating their opponent with out-of-the-box technology. Its Air Dynamic Throat helps increase swing speed by reducing drag and turbulence on the back side of the paddle. The proprietary ProSpin+NEXTGEN Micro Texture helps intensify long-lasting spin and consistency for every hit. Plus, its Fiberflex and Quantum Carbon layers provide optimized power and control.
We also recommend the JOOLA Ben Johns Perseus CFS pickleball paddle as a notable pro-level power paddle.
MOST STYLISH PICKLEBALL PADDLE
Measuring at 13mm thickness with a carbon fiber face for enhanced power and pop, the Nettie Classic Bainbridge paddle features a unique design. It’s inspired by West Coast ferry boats, mountain tops peeking over clouds and the beautiful blues of the Puget Sound, paying homage to the origin story of the sport. The paddle is named after the island near Seattle, Wash., where three dads got creative with random equipment and created the sport we now know as pickleball.
The Nettie Classic Pendleton pickleball paddle is a close runner-up for its unmatched style.
BEST WOODEN PICKLEBALL PADDLE
Complete with all the essentials you need for a pick-up game of pickleball, the Monarch Pickleball Pack includes two Aspen wood paddles and two balls, making it easy to play singles or doubles all day long. This budget-friendly pack features Aspen wood paddles for optimal feel and playability for players of all ages and skill levels.
BEST PICKLEBALL SET
Be in total control of the court with the DICK'S exclusive Selkirk SLK Atlas pickleball bundle. It includes a game-day-ready shoulder bag, two neon-blasted panels and three pickleballs for ultimate day fun for the whole family. These essentials match performance and comfort with affordability. Win-win!
BEST PICKLEBALL PADDLE UNDER $50
Our favorite thing about the Franklin Titus pickleball paddle — besides the price? The large sweet spot designed for improved control. It’s constructed with durable, dual-plated aluminum design to maximize playability and finesse and a padded EVA handle for comfort and grip.
The Axis Graphite pickleball paddle is also a great option under $50.
BEST OVERALL PICKLEBALL PADDLE
Professional quality. Premium construction. USA Pickleball certified. The Franklin Signature Pro pickleball paddle is designed with MaxGrit surface technology for improved traction on the ball to increase spin and dampen vibration, so you can feel comfortable delivering smooth, precise shots, match after match. The paddle has a large sweet spot with its 13mm polypropylene paddle core and fiberglass surface. It’s our pick for competitive or tournament play.
The Franklin Signature Pro 16mm pickleball paddle is another great overall choice!
BEST PICKLEBALL PADDLE FOR WOMEN
DICK'S exclusive — you’ll be ready for the court with the Monarch Duchess pickleball paddle. It’s a lightweight well-balanced paddle, ergonomically designed for the female player. Plus, its smaller grip with round construction allows for optimal control and comfort.
Another great option? Try the Monarch Dragon Slayer pickleball paddle, a well-balanced paddle with cushioned grip that makes it ideal for the player looking for a mix of power and finesse. This is also a DICK'S exclusive!
BEST PICKLEBALL PADDLE FOR KIDS
Serve fun on the court with the Monarch Junior Dragon Lightweight pickleball paddle. It’s a perfect choice for young players because of the petite handle and fun designs! The soft grip helps deliver comfort round after round.
- PADDLE SHAPE: Standard paddle shape for the average player looking to get started.
- POWER PADDLE: High Balance Point with a fiberglass surface creates a powerful paddle with good touch and feel.
- ERGONOMIC GRIP WITH A PETITE HANDLE: Grip crafted with soft material to keep hand comfortable for hours.
- MONARCH POLYCORE: Proprietary Monarch designed core that gives excellent touch, power, and spin.
BEST BUDGET PICKLEBALL PADDLE
The Onix Z5 Graphite pickleball paddle can help you rule the court — and your budget. With enhanced pop, touch and ball control, it’s a great price for a medium-weight paddle. We love this for the player who can maneuver their swings with precision and wants to get out there and play for fun and camaraderie — or to add a little heat to the competition.
BEST PICKLEBALL PADDLE UPGRADE
Ready to level up with more control and spin? As you get more comfortable on the court, reach for the Selkirk Halo Control XL pickleball paddle for an even more energizing game. The elongated shape allows for a longer handle that can help you harness increased spin and power with every play. This paddle is designed to not disappoint.
- EdgeSentry: Low profile, lightweight, durable edge guard for a well-balanced, solid paddle.
- T700 Raw Spin Carbon Fiber: Developed to dominate the game, the T700 Raw Carbon Fiber featuring Raw Spin Technology provides control and ultimate spin.
- Rev-Core Power Polymer Core: Combining a powerful 13 mm paddle core with a large sweet spot, the Rev-Core Power Polymer Core is engineered to dominate the court.
BEST PICKLEBALL PADDLE FOR SPIN
Ready to level up with more power and control? As you get more comfortable on the court, reach for the Selkirk SLK Graphite Atlas Widebody pickleball paddle for an even more energizing game. Harness enhanced playability with its ultra-comfort grip, dual-layer graphite paddle face and polymer PowerCore technology. This paddle is designed to not disappoint.
BEST PICKLEBALL PADDLE FOR CONTROL
Command the court with the Selkirk Control 2.0 XL pickleball paddle — our choice for the best paddle for enhanced control. The paddle offers an ultra-controlled feel because of its massive sweet spot and SpinFlex Textured Surface technology that helps increase spin consistency and ball control. Plus, the 16mm Rev-Control Polymer Core technology provides a softer feel, while delivering the power you need for each play.
BEST PICKLEBALL PADDLE FOR POWER
Shock your opponent by igniting the court with the JOOLA Ben Johns Perseus pickleball paddle, considered the ultimate paddle for power players. Why? Its charged carbon surface technology and optimized sweet spot provide a mastered mixture of power, pop and control for a stable, connective feel that helps your shots on target.
- OFFICIAL PADDLE SPONSOR OF WORLD #1 PICKLEBALL PLAYER BEN JOHNS & THE PPA TOUR: An innovator & global leader in table tennis for 70+ years, JOOLA teams up with Ben Johns to create a new line of pickleball equipment that will forever change the game.
- BEN JOHNS SIGNATURE PICKLEBALL PADDLE: JOOLA collaborated closely w/ the world's #1 player to design his latest pickleball paddle of choice. The JOOLA Perseus paddle offers
We also like these top pickleball paddles for players who want more power in their game:
Once you’ve picked your paddle, explore our Pickleball Resource Center for more expert advice for getting in the game. Then, it’s time to get active, socialize and enjoy some friendly competition!