Cancelling Your Order
DICK's Sporting Goods understands sometimes customers have a change of heart and wish to cancel their order.
While the amount of time you have to cancel your order is limited, you can follow these steps to request a cancellation.
- Log in to My Account on DicksSportingGoods.com or go to our Order Tracking page
- If the order can be cancelled, you will see a "Cancel Order" button next to the order
- If you cancel an order, you will receive an email confirming the order is cancelled. You will not be charged for the order
Please note that you cannot cancel only part of your order. The entire order must be cancelled. If you still want certain items in the cancelled order, you'll have to purchase the items again in a new order.
If you want to cancel your order because one or more items became unavailable, please contact Customer Service. Customer Service will assist with cancelling only the unavailable item(s).
Cancellations Due to Order Processing Difficulties
DICK'S Sporting Goods may be forced to cancel your order due to circumstances that arise during processing.
Your order could be cancelled for the following reasons:
- The item(s) is no longer available
- We were unable to process your payment
- We are not able to ship to the address provided
- A duplicate order was placed
- Pricing or promotions errors
- Product set-up errors
- Failure to pick up Buy Online Pick Up in Store purchase (automatically occurs within seven days of receiving your Ready for Pick Up email)
You will receive an email detailing that cancellation has occurred and credit or authorization holds will be removed from your account based on the tender used.
- For online payment by credit, ATM, debit or check card: In the event the order is cancelled, the authorization hold will expire in accordance with the terms of your bank or financial institution, typically within 3 to 5 business days
- For online payment by Gift Card, Online Gift Certificate or PayPal®: In the event of a cancellation or return, the payment amount will be placed back onto the original Gift Card or Online Gift Certificate used for purchase. Please retain this information until satisfied with your purchase
- For online payment by Bill Me Later®: No charge will be applied
If you used a ScoreCard Rewards Certificate as payment for your order, contact the ScoreCard Team who can assist in issuing a new certificate.