Mobile App Faqs
Frequently Asked Questions
The DICK'S Sporting Goods mobile app is available through the App Store for your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch and through the Google Play market for your Android device.
No. You can utilize many other features without a ScoreCard account, including:
- View local ads
- Store locations and directions
- Shop DicksSportingGoods.com
- Product scanner
- View our Facebook & Twitter feeds
- Check in via foursquare
Log in with your MyScoreCardAccount.com credentials to take advantage of the following features:
- Use the app as your virtual ScoreCard
- View and redeem available Rewards
- View your points balance and purchase history
- Update your account information and preferences
- Link your fitness tracker to MOVE and score points
Your User ID and password for the mobile app is the same login credentials used to log into your ScoreCard account via MyScoreCardAccount.com.
You can earn 3 ScoreCard points daily by achieving one of the following daily activity goals as reported by your third-party fitness device manufacturer to our fitness tracker:
- If you reach at least 10,000 steps
- If you reach at least 3 miles
- If you complete at least 30 minutes of fitness activity
Points are subject to a daily maximum of 3 points per ScoreCard account. You must reach your goal in one (1) calendar day in order to receive your points. The next calendar day, your activity will reset back to zero (0). Earn 100 ScoreCard points for joining MOVE today!
Points are typically awarded within a few hours of achieving your daily goal. Please wait for 24 hours as sometimes there may be a delay in processing. If you are still experiencing an issue after 24 hours, then contact us by selecting Support & Feedback in the app menu. Be sure to include your scorecard #, date missed, the tracker you are using (e.g. Fitbit, Garmin, etc.).
This is happening because the app has not received data from your fitness tracker. There could be multiple reasons:
- Your fitness tracker is not connected to the app
- You have not synced your activity with your fitness tracker / app
- You have not authorized app to receive your activity data (Apple Health only)
- Your tracker authentication to the app may have expired
Here are a few steps you can take to troubleshoot and fix:
- Verify your tracker is connected to the app.
- From the MOVE Daily Activity screen, click on the Settings icon in the top right corner of the screen to ensure the tracker is in the connected state
- Go to your fitness tracker app or online portal and ensure your physical tracker is synched with the app or portal
- If the portal is out of synch with your physical tracker, go ahead, synch and then come back to the Dick's Sporting Goods app to verify your activity has posted. Give a few minutes for your activity data to transfer to the app
- If you are using Apple Health, make sure you have granted permission for activity to be shared with app
- If you followed the above steps and still not seeing your data update in "My activity", you need to disconnect your tracker and reconnect to the app
- If none of the steps above resolve the issue, contact us through Support & Feedback. Be sure to include your ScoreCard Number, affected date and time, and tracker you are using (e.g. Fitbit, Garmin, Apple Health, MapMyRun etc.)
Apple Health requires permission for each activity type in order to share your data with Dick's Sporting Goods. You can verify the right permissions are enabled by going to the Apple Health app and navigating to Sources → Dick's. Check that you are allowing Dick's Sporting Goods to read the data for each of your preferred activities. If not, go ahead and give permission by toggling to green for each activity you want to synch with MOVE. We do not store any personal data. If you are still experiencing an issue, please contact us by reporting a problem at Support & Feedback in the app menu. Be sure to include as much information as possible.
This happens when you have more than one scorecard account. Just keep in mind that only one tracker is allowed to be connected to one ScoreCard account at a time. Contact us from Support and Feedback and send us your Name, Address and Scorecard Number and we will help resolve the issue