Brooks Running Shoes
$84.57 - $129.99
$119.97 - $149.99
$62.96 - $84.99
$79.17 - $159.99
See Price In Cart
See Price In Cart
$93.57 - $109.97
Find what you are looking for?
Learn More About Brooks Shoes
Top Brooks® Running Shoes
Support your training goals with the best Brooks running shoes from DICK'S Sporting Goods, including these new and popular styles:
- Brooks Ghost 13
- Brooks Ghost 14
- Brooks Ghost Running Shoes
- Brooks Adrenaline GTS 20
- Brooks Adrenaline Shoes
- Brooks Glycerin
- Brooks Launch Running Shoes
- Brooks Levitate
If you find a lower price on Brooks running shoes somewhere else, we'll match it with our Best Price Guarantee.
Looking for additional options? Explore even more Brooks shoes, including Brooks women's running shoes , and Brooks men's running shoes at Public Lands, a specialty outdoor sports store with a purpose-driven mission to help all people enjoy the free outdoors.
Run Happy With Brooks Shoes
Whatever your running style, there's a Brooks shoe that's right for you at DICK'S Sporting Goods.
Shop these popular Brooks running shoe collections:
- Brooks Running Shoes for Men
- Brooks Running Shoes for Women
- Brooks Trail Running Shoes
- Brooks Neutral Running Shoes
- Brooks Stability Running Shoes
Brooks running shoes offer incredible comfort combined with high-quality support, making them the go-to shoes for many beginner, intermediate and advanced runners. Choose from a range of colors—from classic to bold and neon details to fun patterns—and styles for wide, regular or narrow feet. Check out Brooks running shoe reviews to help you decide which style might be best for your run.
Plus, learn more about how Brooks® came to be one of the biggest running shoe brands from the CEO himself, Jim Weber, in his book "Running With Purpose".
What to Look for in Brooks Running Shoes
Your Brooks running shoes should match your needs as an athlete. Consider the movement of your foot. Runners seeking to counterbalance an inward or outward roll of the foot need shoes that provide support for their foot type. Also, consider whether you want extra cushioning or a minimal, lightweight style for more natural contact between your feet and the ground.
Maximize your run with Brooks shoes designed for your gait, running style and running environment.
- Neutral Brooks Shoes: Help maintain your natural gait with an increased level of shock absorption along your course.
- Stability Brooks Shoes: Optimal for runners who experience a moderate inward roll of the foot. These shoes offer added midsole cushioning and support that help prevent the arch's tendency to collapse.
- Motion-Control Brooks Shoes: Maximum stability designed to prevent an exaggerated inward roll of the foot.
- Brooks Road-Running Shoes: Light, flexible and designed for paved or packed surfaces. Look for footwear that will provide cushioning and support during repetitive motions.
- Brooks Trail Running Shoes: Designed for off-road runners who need additional support and traction. Look for abrasion-resistant materials that will stand up to rough terrain.
The details in Brooks running shoes make a difference. Moisture-managing materials and mesh paneling in your Brooks shoe liner help keep you fresh and dry as you log miles. Flex grooves along the shoe's outsole provide flexibility for effortless movement. Innovative Brooks DNA cushion technology provides runners with environmentally friendly impact protection that adjusts to your pace and stride.
Not sure what type of Brooks running shoe you need? Visit one of our stores that offers free gait analysis or check out the DICK'S Pro Tips article How to Buy Running Shoes for more information.